Our Hiring process
We are very diligent in our process of attracting, recruiting, selecting, and onboarding new team members that join our Ohio Living family.
Every applicant is viewed as a potential employee and they should expect the following during this process:
- We take exceptional care in how we attract and onboard new employees using the most sophisticated software and systems.
- We know your time is important, so we will always be working as efficiently as possible to keep things moving along.
- We value your privacy and promise to keep your personal information secure and confidential.
The HR and leadership teams at each of our 20 locations has the desire to hire the most talented and qualified individuals. Sometimes this process can move rather swiftly and occasionally it may take a little longer than might seem reasonable. Rest assured that you will be given notification, one way or another, regarding your status for a position you have applied for.
Application SubmittalOur application process can take you 10-20 minutes on average where you will provide contact, work history, education, and licensure information. Having a resume to upload greatly reduces the amount of data entry needed on your part. You will also complete pre-screen questions for the position you have applied for.
Application ReviewYour application will be reviewed by HR and the Hiring Manager. Please allow us at least 1-2 weeks for review.
Screening/InterviewWe will contact you for a phone screen and/or schedule an in-person interview. You will have the opportunity to meet our leaders and staff, learn more about Ohio Living and the position, and share your qualifications and interests.
Offer of EmploymentYou will receive a written offer letter following a verbal offer.
Pre-Employment OnboardingWe are committed to protecting our residents, patients, volunteers, and fellow employees through a diligent and regimented pre-employment screening process that all of our potential employees must complete successfully before employment commences with Ohio Living
All potential employees complete the following:
- Criminal background check
- Fingerprinting with BCI (Bureau of Criminal Investigation) and if applicable, the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation)
- Drug screen
And depending on the position, it may be required to have these completed:
- Physical and other health screenings
- Motor vehicle record check
- License, certification and/or education verification
- Skills assessment