WHY OHIO LIVING
Serving and caring for others is the foundation, purpose, and future of our organization. Together we work to improve the physical, spiritual, and mental well-being of those under our care, at the same time, offering an environment of excellence, integrity, talent, and rewards to those committed to our mission.
ExcellenceWe have defined the highest standards of quality of life for our residents and patients with a commitment to providing exceptional care through progressive innovation and technology, coupled with financial responsibility. In order to do this, we hire the most talented and qualified individuals that are led by a dynamic leadership team that showcases impressive accomplishments throughout their tenure.
- 10 locations named an Employer of Choice by LeadingAge Ohio.
- Voted Northeast Ohio’s 99 best places to work.
- Named a certified Great Place To Work in 2018
- A Best Workplace for Aging Services on Fortune magazine's list for 2018
- Finalist for the Columbus CEO HR Team Excellence Award in 2016.
- Recipient of the Better Business Bureau Torch Awards for Ethics in 2015.
- Our life plan communities and home health and hospice services are consistently ranked among the best healthcare service providers and best places to work by leading publications and groups.
CultureAlongside our valued employees, we have been making a difference for almost 95 years throughout the state of Ohio in the lives of those that need healthcare or those embracing the next chapter of their lives making Ohio Living the largest and most experienced not-for-profit provider of life plan communities and services in Ohio.
Our employees have the opportunity to touch lives within a compassionate, faith-based work culture that has been built on a strong foundation that is our mission and values.
Sustained members of our team demonstrate accountable behavior and share our values of:
- Customer Service
- Financial Stewardship
TalentWe thoughtfully put in place programs, services, and training within our team-oriented work environment so that our devoted staff is able to excel through education and training, development, and career advancement opportunities with Ohio Living.
We have a recognition culture where we are committed to recognizing our employees for a job well done, which leads to increased employee engagement and performance. And supporting and driving our talented workforce is a leadership team that is comprised of the industry’s best.
RewardsWe are dedicated to promoting quality of life and wellness of body, mind and spirit for our team members through a variety of benefit offerings. Learn more about those here.
Find out why we were ranked by Fortune as a 2018 Best Workplace in Aging Services.