Ohio Living Rockynol Celebrates Three “Best Of” Designations from U.S. News and World Report
Posted on May 25, 2023 in In The News
Extra, extra, read all about it - Ohio Living Rockynol has been recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a Best Independent Living, Best Assisted Living and Best Continuing Care Retirement Community in the publication’s 2023-2024 Best of Senior Living ratings.
U.S News ratings are based on an in-depth analysis of consumer-satisfaction data derived from resident and family surveys. Ohio Living Rockynol joins seven other Ohio Living communities who were also named top performers across various award categories.
- Ohio Living Lake Vista in Cortland was recognized in the categories of Best Independent Living, Best Assisted Living and Best Continuing Care Retirement Community.
- Ohio Living Quaker Heights in Waynesville and Ohio Living Sarah Moore in Delaware were recognized in the categories of Best Assisted Living and Best Continuing Care Retirement Community.
- Ohio Living Llanfair in Cincinnati and Ohio Living Mount Pleasant in Monroeville were recognized in the categories of Best Independent Living and Best Assisted Living.
- Ohio Living Dorothy Love in Sidney earned a Best Independent Living designation.
- Ohio Living Vineyard on Catawba in Port Clinton earned a Best Assisted Living designation.
Of the nearly 4,000 communities that U.S. News evaluated, only 43% earned a “Best” rating for even one type of care. Congratulations to our standout Ohio Living Rockynol staff, residents and volunteers on this noteworthy designation!