LONG-TERM NURSING CARE
The Health Care Center offers compassionate long-term care for our residents with a focus on quality of life. We serve the families of our residents as well – giving them the peace of mind that comes from knowing their loved one is well cared for.
Whether you’re a son or daughter, husband or wife, you can rest assured that when you can’t be there, we are. It’s a precious trust, and we treat it as such.
Our belief is simple: our residents do not live in our facility; we work in their home.
We treat our residents with dignity and as individuals, and help them to be as independent as possible.
- Fully-furnished private and semi-private rooms including hospital beds
- Emergency call system
- Private closets and dressers
- Sinks with vanities
- Individual heating and cooling controls
- All utilities and basic cable TV
- 24-hour nursing care and security
- Restaurant-style dining
- Weekly personal laundry services
- Social, recreational/spiritual programming
- Social services
- Daily housekeeping
- Scheduled transportation
- Health and wellness programs
- Preventative/emergency maintenance
For an additional fee:
- Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice
- Additional dining and catering services
- Guest suite
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Personalized transportation
- Dry cleaning service
- Physician service
- Pharmacy service
- Podiatry service
- Dental service
- Ancillary supplies
- Respite care program