Ohio Living Vineyard on Catawba is certified by the Ohio Department of Aging to provide services under the Assisted Living Waiver Program. Individuals who are enrolled or are currently enrolling in the Assisted Living Waiver Program are accepted based on availability.
Family members rate The Chalet at Ohio Living Vineyard on Catawba the 7th best assisted living in all of Ohio! Nothing in the area even comes close. Read the full story here.
As we get older, our needs will most certainly change. For many, assisted living is the best choice to maintain independence. But how do you know if it’s right for you?
Consider these ten questions to see if assisted living can help:
- Do you need help with everyday activities like bathing, dressing, or getting out of bed?
- Do you find it difficult to make yourself healthy, hot meals?
- Are you able to keep up with basic housekeeping tasks like laundry and dishes?
- Do you find interesting things to do during the day?
- Do you have daily interaction with other people?
- Do you feel lonely or insecure?
- Are you feeling depressed or losing interest in activities you used to enjoy?
- Are you relying on others for more than you are comfortable with?
- Do you need help managing your medications?
- Are you interested in having more daily support systems available to you?
Located on a beautiful 57-acre wooded campus, assisted living at The Chalet means personalized care in a home-like atmosphere. The Chalet is a tight-knit community of friends and caregivers. Our expert, compassionate team members develop personal connections with each resident and their families and strive to exceed their expectations.
Customized care plans by experienced staff assure that a variety of needs and desires are met. Delicious meals are served in the dining room and prepared in The Chalet’s own kitchen. Our community atmosphere encourages residents to socialize and participate in activities with each other, resulting in an enhanced sense of well-being.
Staff members at The Chalet are committed to caring for each resident as an individual, giving them the one-on-one attention that they deserve. We believe each resident should have new experiences as well as comforting traditions to continue living their lives to the fullest, regardless of health or ability.
The 7th Best in Ohio
The Chalet at Ohio Living Vineyard on Catawba has been ranked number 7 among assisted living providers in the state, ranked by resident family satisfaction surveys, according to the Ohio Department of Aging. Ohio Living Vineyard on Catawba is the only Top 10 assisted living provider in Ottawa and surrounding counties.
This survey gauges resident family satisfaction with an array of focus areas related to their care and everyday life. Families from a total of 470 assisted living communities were surveyed. The Chalet is ranked number 7 out of these 470 communities – the top one percent of communities surveyed.
The survey also measures how well specific aspects of the facility meet the residents’ needs and expectations. Areas explored include environment, choice and quality of meals, safety, care, staff and how residents spend their time, along with others.
In addition to strong family satisfaction, the 2018 Resident Satisfaction Survey results (first released in April 2019) show an overall satisfaction rating of 95.6 percent among residents of The Chalet assisted living at Ohio Living Vineyard on Catawba, well above the state average of 82.6 percent.
The Ohio Department of Aging conducts a customer satisfaction survey of each residential care (assisted living) facility every two years. You can view the full report and find other helpful information online at www.ltc.ohio.gov.
You’ll sleep at night knowing we’re there. Choose Ohio Living Vineyard on Catawba. Call us today at 419.797.3100 to schedule a conversation and tour or fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Our idea of assisted living is as individual as you are.
Features included in suites:
- Walk-in shower with grab bars
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Pre-wiring for telephone
- Window treatments
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Sprinklers, smoke and fire detectors
Your basic daily fee includes:
- Daily nutritious meals and snacks
- Housekeeping services
- Bathing and/or dressing assistance
- Medication assistance/supervision
- Personal and flat laundry services
- 24-hour personal care assistance
- All utilities except telephone
- Extended basic cable TV
- Reminders/guidance for daily activities
- Assistance arranging appointments
- Pharmacy services
- Weight/blood pressure monitoring
- Quarterly nursing evaluation
Services for an additional fee:
- Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice
- Personalized transportation
- Ancillary supplies
- Outpatient therapy
As a resident’s level of need increases, a monthly charge is added to the basic daily rate.
Contact a team member