Who We Are
- Founded in 1922, Ohio Living is one of the nation's largest not-for-profit, multi-site senior living organiations according to LeadingAge Ziegler 150.
- Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice, a wholly owned subsidiary that offers home- and community-based services, helps people remain safe and independent in the place they call home. Services in Ohio include home health care, adult day services and hospice.
- Our mission is to provide adults with caring and quality services toward the enhancement of physical, mental and spiritual well-being consistent with the Christian Gospel.
- Levels of care in Ohio Living Communities include: independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing care, rehabilitation and memory care.
- Seven Ohio Living locations are registered Eden Alternative communities.
- Ohio Living is ecumenical: We serve individuals of all faiths with a spirit of inclusiveness.
- The Ohio Living Foundation raises and manages donated funds in support of Ohio Living.
Ohio Living StatsThe following reflect Ohio Living's fiscal year 2015, which ended June 30, 2016.
- Retirement Communities: 12
- Residents Served on Ohio Living Campuses: 6,379
- Reinvested into Ohio Living Communities: $85 Million
- Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice Home to Stay program: 3.2% hospital readmission rate compared to 20% average
- Home Health Units of Service: 493,776
- Home Care Visits: 189,455
- Home Health Visits: 129,600
- Hospice Days: 98,550
- Adult Day Center Days: 49,600
- Transportation Trips: 26,571
- Total Employees: 3,036
- Total Donors: 3,097
- Ohio Living Foundation Gifts: $10+ Million
- Total Assets: $74 Million
- Net Assets (Net Worth): $126 Million
- Total Realized Revenues: $392 Million, including operating revenues, realized investment income and contributions