REHABILITATION at ohio living sarah moore in Delaware, Ohio
The Rehabilitation Center at Ohio Living Sarah Moore accommodates guests in private and semi-private rooms. As your partner, our staff provides the care that is essential for your speedy recovery and return home. We understand that to reach your goal you need well-qualified therapists and staff. Physical, occupational and speech therapy services are delivered by our certified professionals and a physician specializing in rehabilitation medicine in our rehabilitation center.
Together with your medical provider, our rehabilitation team promotes a holistic approach to healing, with the goal of returning you to your home as quickly as possible.
Please feel free to download our Rehab Welcome Sheet for New Guests. This sheet contains your room information, details on what to bring, meals, visiting hours and more. We want you to have the best experience possible!
As a Rehabilitation Center guest you will enjoy:
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Daily chef-prepared, cooked-to-order meals and snacks
- 24-hour nursing care
- A personalized plan for recovery
- Care coordination for smooth transitions from hospital to Ohio Living Sarah Moore to home
- Basic cable TV
- Beautifully-appointed furnishings
- Daily housekeeping
- Personal laundry services
- A daily schedule of activities
- Access to all amenities located on our campus
Services available for an additional fee:
- Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Physician and pharmacy services
- Podiatry, optometry and audiology services
- Dental care
- Meal delivery to apartment
- Ancillary supplies
- Outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Respite care
Look Inside Our Suites
Our beautiful, new rehabilitation suites offer plenty of space and our long-established reputation of quality care in Delaware, Ohio and surrounding communities.