Garden Level Special Care Studios at The Nason
Garden Level Special Care Studios at The Nason Center have been designed to provide a homelike environment for those with early memory loss. Our program has been created to help diminish anxiety and lessen confusion by creating a secure, relaxed atmosphere.
Through four levels of care, our specially-trained caregivers focus on keeping residents as independent as possible, meeting each resident’s changing needs.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Private bathrooms
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Prewired for telephone and cable TV
- Window treatments
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Sprinklers and smoke/fire alarms
Your basic daily fee includes:
- Daily nutritious meals and snacks
- Housekeeping and personal/flat laundry services
- Bathing and/or dressing assistance
- 24-hour personal care assistance
- All utilities except telephone
- Basic cable TV and BVTV in-house cable channel
- Scheduled transportation
- Social, recreational and spiritual programming
- Reminders/guidance for daily activities
- Nursing services around-the-clock
- Assistance arranging appointments
As a Garden Level resident’s level of need increases, a monthly charge is added to the basic daily rate.