The goal of the Fairmount Health Center is to improve the quality of life for our patients with comprehensive therapy. Our team evaluates each new patient to formulate a rehabilitation plan so that his or her treatment will be as timely and successful as possible.
Our team has been extensively trained in caring for patients after hospitalization for neurological diseases, orthopedic surgery, cardiovascular events or other debilitating conditions. This training allows our staff to be compassionate, yet steadfast in helping patients improve their quality of life.
With our proven results and years of caring and quality service, the Fairmount Health Center leads the way in rehabilitation, and will lead you ... on the road to recovery!
- Fully-furnished private and semi-private rooms, including hospital beds
- Emergency call system
- Private wardrobes
- Smoke-free environment
- 24-hour nursing care
- Social, recreational and spiritual programming
- Daily nutritious meals and snacks
- Maintenance services
- Housekeeping services
- Personal and flat laundry services
- All utilities included
- Basic cable TV
- BVTV in-house cable channel
- Social services
- Team approach to care condition
- 24-hour security