Our purpose is to partner with donors to provide charitable support for the people, projects and programs of Ohio Living.
We carry out our work according to the following beliefs:
- Fostering relationships with our donors and prospects is key to our success.
- Gifts of all sizes create an enhanced quality of life for all those we serve.
- We are dedicated to sharing our gratitude with enthusiasm.
- Donors have the right to designate gifts and we are committed to carrying out their intent.
Stewardship & Integrity
- We practice the highest ethical standards of fund development and fiscal stewardship, consistent with the Donor Bill of Rights.
- We have the obligation to review all gifts to ensure that they are in the best interests of the donor, Ohio Living, Ohio Living Communities, Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice and the Ohio Living Foundation.
- Raising funds in a cost effective manner and presenting clear and timely financial information are essential.
- Assets must be carefully managed to earn competitive returns and safeguard the funds for the long-term.
- Visionary, forward-thinking volunteers and staff are essential to our success.
- A team approach, collaborative environment and creativity are imperative for organizational growth.
- The continuing education of volunteers and staff is key to improving Foundation performance.
- We have a responsibility to educate our constituents about the charitable needs of Ohio Living, giving opportunities, and results of charitable gifts.