Our PurposeOur purpose is to partner with donors to provide charitable support for the people, projects and programs of Ohio Living.
Our BeliefsWe carry out our work according to the following beliefs:
- Fostering relationships with our donors and prospects is key to our success.
- Gifts of all sizes create an enhanced quality of life for all those we serve.
- We are dedicated to sharing our gratitude with enthusiasm.
- Donors have the right to designate gifts and we are committed to carrying out their intent.
Stewardship & Integrity
- We practice the highest ethical standards of fund development and fiscal stewardship, consistent with the Donor Bill of Rights.
- We have the obligation to review all gifts to ensure that they are in the best interests of the donor, Ohio Living, Ohio Living Communities, Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice and the Ohio Living Foundation.
- Raising funds in a cost effective manner and presenting clear and timely financial information are essential.
- Assets must be carefully managed to earn competitive returns and safeguard the funds for the long-term.
- Visionary, forward-thinking volunteers and staff are essential to our success.
- A team approach, collaborative environment and creativity are imperative for organizational growth.
- The continuing education of volunteers and staff is key to improving Foundation performance.
- We have a responsibility to educate our constituents about the charitable needs of Ohio Living, giving opportunities, and results of charitable gifts.